WE’VE GROWN EVEN MORE! Your Woodbury Public Library card is now good at EVERY public library in Gloucester County!
· What is LOGIN?
LOGIN, the Libraries of Gloucester/Salem Information Network, is a consortium of public, academic and school libraries located in Gloucester County, Salem and Cumberland Counties. The libraries currently participating in LOGIN are:
- Cumberland County College Library
- Cumberland County Library
- Deptford Free Public Library (Johnson Memorial Library)
- East Greenwich Public Library
- Franklin Township Public Library
- Gill Memorial Library – Paulsboro
- Gloucester County College Library
- Gloucester County Institute of Technology Media Center
- Gloucester County Library – Glassboro Branch
- Gloucester County Library – Greenwich Township Branch
- Gloucester County Library – Logan Township Branch
- Gloucester County Library – Mullica Hill Branch
- Gloucester County Library – Swedesboro Branch
- Margaret E. Heggan Library – Washington Township
- McCowan Memorial Library – Pitman
- Monroe Township Free Public Library – Williamstown
- Newfield Public Library
- Salem Community College Library
- Wenonah Public Library
- West Deptford Free Public Library
- Westville Public Library
- Woodbury Public Library
Now that our transition is complete, you can use one library card to borrow material from every public library in Gloucester County, plus selected libraries in Salem and Cumberland Counties.* The LOGIN Consortium is a win/win for all library users, and a great example of the best use of your tax dollars.
- Where can I get information about other LOGIN libraries?
A directory of all LOGIN Libraries, including address, phone number and operating hours, is available here. You can also get a printed copy at any LOGIN library. Since hours may sometimes vary, it’s always a good idea to call to confirm hours.
- What are the benefits of LOGIN to Woodbury Public Library users?
Anyone who holds a borrowers card at any one of the LOGIN libraries is able to use that card at any other LOGIN library.* Our unified LOGIN catalog currently indexes over one million items available at a total of 22 area libraries. The catalog not only allows you to check material availability at all LOGIN libraries, but also gives you the option to place holds on items for pickup at the library that’s most convenient for you, access your patron record to see what you currently have checked out and when it’s due back, renew your material, view your fine record, etc.
· What happens if I have cards issued by more than one LOGIN library?
With the merger of our databases, there will be patrons who temporarily have multiple memberships in the system (for example, a card from Woodbury because they reside here, and a card from West Deptford because of senior citizen eligibility, etc.) It will take time to eliminate these duplications, but the rule that will be followed during this process is that as long as an individual resides in a LOGIN member community, their card should be issued by that community’s library. This means that if you are a Woodbury resident your Woodbury library card will take precedence over any cards issued to you by other LOGIN libraries. In any case, regardless of which LOGIN library issues a card, that card will be honored at all LOGIN libraries. *
*The only exception is that Cumberland County, Cumberland County College and Salem Community College library cards cannot be used at GCLS libraries.